What This Pack Includes:
– How to Prepare For Your Competition at Home
– How To Have A Good Warm Up
– Mindset For Competitions
– How To Interpret Your Results In An Online Competition
– 7 Day Bonus Live Coaching Sessions (up to 40 hours)
Instructions For Submitting Your Dressage Test Video For Review
– Film your dressage test from the camera view looking onto the arena at C (pretend this is where the judge is seated watching your test)
– You can submit any dressage test, just make sure you also attach to your email the PDF version of your blank test, so that the judge can fill it out and mark it when they watch your test.
– Upload your video so that a link can be shared and watched online (rather than having to download the video to watch it). You can use YouTube (and make the video ‘unlisted’ if you would prefer other people not to watch it) or Vimeo to name a couple of platforms that will host your video so that it can be watched online.
– Email the link to your video as well as the blank PDF version of your test to firstname.lastname@example.org
– Your video and blank test will be sent to a judge to grade – you will get your score and feedback on the test back in between 2-4 weeks.
– Remember, if you need help with submitting your video, please get in contact with us and we can walk you through the steps!
How To Prepare For A Competition At Home
How To Have A Good Warm Up
Mindset For Competitions
How To Interpret Your Results
©2022 YOUR RIDING SUCCESS