Could This Be Your New FEI Dressage Horse?
I wanted to give you an update on my lovely Warmblood mare Gretchen! As you know, Gretchen is over in the UK (which is where I was supposed to be this year!) and has made huge progress in her training!
She is competing small tour, and is training the Grand Prix dressage movements. Because it doesn’t look like I will be getting over there anytime soon, I have made the tough decision to sell this special mare, so that she can take a rider who is able to ride her and compete her to the highest levels that I know she is capable of!
I haven’t found the right partner for Gretchen yet. I need to find someone that has big goals that she can help make come true!!!
Our decision in finding her a new forever home is therefore not solely based on price… we want to know your biggest craziest goals for dressage, what your plans would be with Gretchen as your partner, why you think you are the rider for her and what you are currently doing in your riding.
We want to help someone’s dressage dreams come true!!
If you think Gretchen will help make your dressage dreams come true, fill in the form, submit your bid in our silent auction, and make sure you give us as much detail as possible about your goals and dreams for your dressage, and the home you will be giving this beautiful mare!!
How the silent auction works:
- Click on the button above to submit your bid in the auction (other bidders will not be able to see your bid, only we will)
- Place your bid and cross your fingers!
- Note: There is a reserve for Gretchen, but finding the right home is the most important thing to us! You will need to describe the home you will be giving her on your bid form. We will assess if the home is right for her before we will accept a bid – we want to know that you are able to look after her, and if any big vet bill or unexpected expense came up, that you would be able to look after this special mare.
- Please state the currency you are bidding in.
What else you need to know:
- If you make a bid close to the top current bid and it is over the reserve, we will contact you to see if you would like to increase your bid to be the high bidder (a bit like ebay)
- If you are the successful bidder, we would love you to come out and ride Gretchen to see if you are the right fit, and also welcome any vet or other checks you would like.
- We reserve the right to end the auction early if we receive a bid over the reserve that is acceptable. We offer no guarantees when you bid that the horse will still be available.
- The auction ends on 9th November. No further bids will be taken after this time.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
To Your Success,