Podcast Episode 51: Sally and Elloise Devlin | The Mother and Daughter Series
Love this episode? Make sure you leave us a review! In this podcast, we speak with mother and daughter combination, Sally & Elloise Devlin. We chat about how they manage their daily routine breeding and training horses, what it's like working closely as mother and daughter, and much more.
If you have any suggestions for future podcast content, people you would like Natasha to interview, or if you are an equestrian that loves our message and would be interested in being interviewed, contact the team at email@example.comYou can follow us on Instagram here.
Follow The Devlin's on Instagram here
Loving Natasha's message and wanting more? Sign up to receive free resources here.
- 3:30 - Sharing horses with each other to ride and compete
- 5:05 - Coaching together and training
- 7:17 - Talking Brimstone Park and business
- 9:22 - Goal Setting and Competition
- 11:41 - Breeding and Training
- 13:25 - Sporting Hall of Fame High-Performance Sport Scholarship
- 19:00 - Talking proud achievements and accolades
- 22:35 - Sharing lows and disappointments with horses
- 33:13: Future goals and plans
- 36:29 - Sponsors
- 38:36 - Closing advice to other riders
- 42:46 - Following Brimstone and Elloise on social media