Podcast Episode 49: Jenny Gehrke | What You Don't Know Yet
Love this episode? Make sure you leave us a review! In this podcast, we speak with Jenny Gehrke. Jenny is an Australian FEI Rider, Coach and Trainer at Riverside Equestrian Centre. She has been a specialist in the industry for over 25 years and has previously held her spot on the Australian National Dressage Squad.
If you have any suggestions for future podcast content, people you would like Natasha to interview, or if you are an equestrian that loves our message and would be interested in being interviewed, contact the team at email@example.comYou can follow us on Instagram here.
Follow Jenny on Instagram here.
Loving Natasha's message and wanting more? Sign up to receive free resources here.
- 2:55 - Getting into Dressage
- 6:15 - Day in the life of Jenny
- 7:32 - Training with different horses
- 8:36 - Setting goals with Senator Nymphenburg
- 12:35 - Training with her coach
- 14:05 - How to train and coach your own way
- 29:20 - Takeaways with a Dorothee Schneider Masterclass
- 37:29 -Training philosophies
- 41:32 - Career Highlights
- 43:17 - Advice for riders getting started in their riding journey
- 45:42 - Sponsors
- 47:40 - Where to find Jenny for coaching