An amazing opportunity has come up at Your Riding Success. Our amazing customer service manager is leaving us after 3 years and we need someone to take her place!
The role is a virtual role – you don’t need to be in Australia and you can work from home! This full time role has flexible hours, flexible days – you work to fit in with your daily commitments!
If you love horses and customer service and this sounds like the perfect position for you, make sure you watch the video below and scroll further down to read all about how our application process works 🙂
We can’t wait to meet you!
PLEASE NOTE THAT APPLICATIONS HAVE CLOSED FOR THIS POSITION!!
So what does this role involve?
Core Role Includes:
– Making sure all emails, Facebook and other social media comments, YouTube comments, webinar comments, private messages etc. are responded to within 24 hours either by you or delegated and managed by you with the help of your team.
– Managing a team of 2-4 people virtually (they are from all around the world and work online for the business), and ensuring their training standards and their work performance meet our criteria/standards.
– Once your core role is mastered, in addition to your core role will be increasing member satisfaction and delight in the programs, increasing referrals and focus on sales.
Who should apply (if you tick all of these boxes then please make sure you apply!)
– Love horses
– Want to help people improve their riding
– Love emailing and connecting with lots of different people
– Love sales and helping people with a buying decision if it’s the right decision for them
– Are passionate about growth, improvement and uncovering your best self every day.
If you are all of these things, you will love and excel in this role!
Applications will need to be emailed through to firstname.lastname@example.org and should include a cover letter and a detailed CV/resume. Instructions on what must be included in your application are listed below – please note that if you don’t answer all of our questions, you will not be shortlisted for the role. PLEASE NOTE THAT APPLICATIONS HAVE CLOSED FOR THIS POSITION!
We are welcoming everyone in the world to apply – this is a virtual position and will not be based out of our HQ in Australia. If you think you would be perfect for this role, here are some details you need to include in your application:
– What is your previous experience in customer support and sales roles?
– Your age and current address
– Availability – when can you start and what would be your ideal working hours (bear in mind that this position is full time, so we would be expecting you to do 38-40 hours per week)
– Why do you think you would be perfect for this role?
The successfully shortlisted applicants will be contacted for an interview. Please note that as we anticipate a large volume of applications, if you have not been shortlisted for the role you will not be contacted.
Good luck and I can’t wait to meet you!
To Your Success,